July 01 – Oct 01, 2019
Stay 2 Nights or more (in a row) @ the Kaslo Hotel and we will provide you with COMPLIMENTARY tickets for 2 adults to the S.S. Moyie Sternwheeler tourist site.
There is much more to see in Kaslo, most of which have no fees:
- the newly renovated Village Hall, a historic oldest of its style in BC.
- the Langham Cultural Center with a self guided tour of the history of Japanese internment in Kaslo
- the Mining Museum located in Teresa’s Coffee Shop
- the Kaslo River Trail has remnants of Kaslo’s early electrification system
- and walking the lakeside paths, and streets of Kaslo where many churches, storefronts, and houses date to the early 1900’s.
- 2 nights stay in a luxurious room, with walkout balcony
- 2 – S.S. Moyie adult entry tickets (approx. $25.00 value)
- A souvenier gift to take home
Packages start @ $351.00 +taxes* (Best Available Rate)
*some restrictions may apply. Not available during Kaslo Jazz Fest.