A wonderful review of our hotel– Thank you JoAnna!
Peak Season Rates
(May 18 to September 15, 2013)
Regular Rooms: $150 to $200 per night
1 Bedroom Condo: $250 per night, $1250 per week
2 or 3 Bedroom Apartments: $400 per night, $2000 per week
Low Season Rates
(September 16 2013 until May 17, 2014)
Regular Room: $120 to $170 per night
1 Bedroom condo: $220 per night, $1100 per week
2 or 3 Bedroom Apartments: $350 per night, $1750 per week
*Above prices above do not include taxes and are subject to change
- 11 rooms w/private balconies and lake & mountain views
- 3 apartments with full kitchen; sleeps 4-8.
Click here for vacation rental details.
- Lakeside pub & restaurant with exciting menu
- Guest computer available in 2nd floor lobby
- Wake-up service available
- Luxurious king and queen beds
- Meeting room for your business needs
- Banquet and wedding facilities
All rooms include:
- Free WiFi
- Telephone with free local & long distance calling
- Flat screen t.v. with satellite
- Shampoo, conditioner, soaps, & shower gel handmade especially for the Kaslo Hotel by Glacier SoapWorks
- Alarm clock
- Coffee maker with coffee/tea
- Electric tea kettle
- Private patio with table & chairs
- Desk & chair
- Rocking chair
- Air conditioning & geo-thermal heat
- Iron/ironing board available upon request
The Kaslo Hotel is a non-smoking facility; smoking is
permitted only on the balconies.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate pets.