- Information about Japanese Canadians in Kaslo
- Ainsworth Hot Springs - About 15 km from Kaslo. Open year-round. 1-800-668-1171.
- Cody Caves Provincial Park - Open July and August. Daily one hour tours 10-4. Reserve - 3 hour adventure tour. 250-505-2592
- The Langham Cultural Center - Art Gallery open Thurs-Sun, 1-4.
Japanese Canadian Museum open every day 9-4. Corner of B Ave. & Fifth St. 250-353-2661.
- SS Moyie National Historic Site - Take a tour on the oldest intact passenger sternwheeler. Open Daily 9-5 mid May to mid September. Front St. 250-353-2525.
- Stellar Heli Skiing - Experience the big-mountain terrain on a "one-of-a-kind" heli-skiing adventure!
- Kaslo Kayaking - Unbelievable sea kayak adventures on Kootenay Lake.
- Kootenay Star Mining Museum - located inside Teresa’s at 402 Front St. 250-353-2115.
Hiking Trails - There are wonderful hiking trails including the River Walk, starting on 5th Street. Maps are available at the information center next to SS Moyie.
- Golf - Kaslo Golf Course - 250-353-2262 or Balfour Golf Course - 1-866-669-4653
- Nikkei Internment Memorial Center - Open 9:30-5, May-September. 306 Josephine St. in New Denver. 250-358-7288.
- Sandon Mining Museum - Open 10-5 May-October. 250-358-7920.
- Kaslo Art Walk - from late May until August. Visual and performing artists in locals around the town.
- May Days - has been celebrated for over 100 years. Activities in Vimy Park and at Maypole.
- Kaslo Jazz Fest - Early August. The event grows larger and better each year.
- Saturday Market - in the Front St. park next to the Kaslo Hotel. Fresh local produce, and artisans' displays.
- Kootenay Paradise Photography Tours