It’s about the journey!
Explore hidden gems like the Cody Caves, the charming Kaslo Bridge and the local heritage museums. Stay at the Kaslo Hotel and enjoy the incredible experience of heli-skiing or snowmobiling. For spring and summer, there’s kayaking, hiking, fishing & camping and more! Striking scenery, fun roads, and interesting sights make this area popular with motorcyclists.
- Lardeau River Adventures
- Cody Caves Provincial Park
- Kaslo Kayaking
- Hiking Trails – Maps are available at the information center next to SS Moyie.
- Kaslo Art Walk – from late May until August. Visual and performing artists in locals around the town.
- Kaslo May Days has been celebrated for over 100 years. Activities in Vimy Park and at Maypole.
- Kaslo Jazz Fest
- Saturday Market – in the Front St. park next to the Kaslo Hotel. Fresh local produce, and artisans’ displays.
- Grizzly Bear Ranch
**All Kaslo hotel guests receive a 10% discount with Lardeau River Adventures!**
Historical Sites & Museums
- Kootenay Kingfisher • 1-800 838-5269
- Action Angling Adventures • 250-359-2943 or 250-505-9028
- Reel Adventures Fishing • 1-250-505-4963
- Split Shot Charters • 1-877-368-3474
- Stellar Heli Skiing • 1-888-366-0067
- Selkirk Wilderness Skiing • 250-366-4424
- Highland Powder Skiing • 250-366-4260
- White Grizzly Catskiing • 1-800- 843-5557 or 250-366-4306
- Retallack Resort • 1-800-330-1433 or 250-358-2777